Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer card camp 2: week 3 day 3, colored die cuts

Today I used plastic clear die cut flowers from PTI and colored them with Copic markers. To get a layered look I used two different purple copic markers and put a clear flower in between to break up the colors a bit. I heat set the coloring on the flowers. I used the rainbow die from PTI and cut it in several colors to achieve the lines that extend from the flower. Stamped the sentiment tone on tone and popped up with dots. The leaves are stamped with SU cool Caribbean on white cardstock and tucked behind the flower. I finished it with a silver decorative brad.

6 comments:

  1. Great technique with you flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely!! the way you used the die cut rocks and I LOVE your layered flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I'd KNOW those dies ANYWHERE!!!!!:) SUPER flower too!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your flower, and those new dies are terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great 3 dimensional swirl on the side. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your elements here. I never tried the flowers like that--looks neat!

    ReplyDelete