Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 2013 Blog Hop challenge #3

This is using the first color challenge. I incorporated black as well to really make the paper pop. I die cut pure poppy, raspberry fizz and berry sorbet with the new rainbow dies. Love those dies. I colored sheer Maya road blossoms with matching copic markers and attached with dimensional dot with a silver embellished brad. Added pops of simply chartreuse with the leaves and sentiment. Finished with sprinkling of red sequins. Made a similar card for summer card camp 2 and wanted to try new colors.

4 comments:

  1. Really like how you used and positioned the new Rainbow dies!
    Super pretty card!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so neat--Wishing I had ordered the rainbow dies! Wonderful use of those flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the die. Great colors...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific use of this die! Wishing now I'd ordered it....

    ReplyDelete