Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer card camp 2: week 1 day 1 & MIM Embellished Envelope

Today is the first day of summer card camp 2. Today we were given colors and sketches to focus on for this week. For this card I used one of my favorite Papertrey Ink (PTI) sets and dies called Love Potion. I also used PTI Faux Ribbon for the dots underneath the sentiment.

I also used this card for MIM challenge this week. I decorated the envelope to match and added a candy heart dimensional accent to embellish it a bit more.



9 comments:

  1. VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!:) LOOOOOOVE the matching envelope too!!!!!!:)NICE JOB on the sketch!!!!!;) (Found you over at Summer Camp!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! Those colours against the black just pop! The card is awesome on its own, but adding a matching envelope totally amps it up a notch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set!!! I love the little heart on the envelope, such a nice detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set :) I love your take on the sketch and color combo!! See ya at camp :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and so playful. What a darling set!
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card & envelope - love that stamp & die set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card and envie! Love the Love Potion set! It makes the cutest cards and yours is so sweet!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card. Love the coordinating envelope.

    ReplyDelete