Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 2013 Papertrey Blog Hop Challenge #2

This is using the second set of colors. Melon berry, new leaf, summer sunrise and I substituted SU so saffron for harvest gold. I love piecing different colored papers together to add small details. I did this with the new leaf tabs on sentiment and behind ribbon by using a circle punch and then cutting that in half then quarters. I think it adds fun detail. I stamped the flowers using the rock n roll method with melon berry and summer sunrise. Finishing it with glossy accents for some shine and dimension. Added summer sunrise bow.

5 comments:

  1. Love the variegated colors in the flowers! So soft and pretty!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamping effect you did on the smaller blooms! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! This is one of the best examples of rock-n-roll that I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Nice take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love your design!!

    ReplyDelete