Monday, July 29, 2013

MIM #127 Double Backgrounds

Today's card is for the MIM challenge. I stamped two different images in Hawaiian shores ink on white cardstock. The first image was three off set lines from Mod Squad set. The second image was the curved medallion looking image from background basics retro set. Used lovely layers set and dies to make the flower. Sentiment from In Bloom. Added silver sequins to add some sparkle. To me the background reminds me of rain behind a fun little old fashioned window. So the sparkles are like little rain drops. The color combo is from summer card camp 2 additional colors from wrap it up day. It is the combo in upper right hand corner.

6 comments:

  1. Love the background! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background -- you're right, it does remind me of rain, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY PRETTY!!!! I too like that background paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, that background is just perfect! but I'm in love with the colors of the medallion! OK, and the 'rain' is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the effect when you mixed the two backgrounds. So pretty and creative!

    ReplyDelete