Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Freshly made sketches 99

So this one was a bit of a challenge. I can never figure out what to do with my circles when I have sketches like this. So I started with paper color choices and came across the patterned paper that reminded me of honeycomb. So then I decided to play with my Bee stamps from Papertrey Ink. I added some glitter to the wings of the bee to make them iridescent. I then stamped some flowers in versamark on the aqua card base. Pretty happy how it turned out considering I made most of this card in the dark since the power went out at my house. Ha ha, there could be a challange idea.. cards in the dark. LOL!
Here is the sketch and link.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so cute and clever. I love how you used the sketch and all the elements that pull the theme together. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete