Sunday, August 25, 2013

August 2013 Papertrey Ink Blog Hop challenge

I tried my hand at the first challenge set. I saw a flower on the paperytrey website the was featured on a card in the ribbon section of the site. I searched every release sneak peek and preview on Nichols Heady's blog to find put how she did it. I found it...so I tried to recreate that flower on my card using the two dies she used. The leaf vine die and flower fusion #4. I wanted a two tone flower so used melon berry and red poppy with spring moss leaves. I used a stamp in the new autumn pattern pieces to make the lines using melon berry , spring miss, lemon tart. Added a sentiment from stamp set  shapes by design to a kraft paper paper with ribbon notch.


Here is the challenge and link

Ll

No comments:

Post a Comment