Wednesday, July 30, 2014

ColourQ #252 : Christmas in July

This is the color challenge I was inspired by to make my card for this weeks ColourQ challenge.



I substituted Papertrey Ink (PTI) Dark Chocolate for the Early Espresso color.
I was excited to use my new These United States (PTI)  dies and stamp set for this challenge.
I first negative die cut the united states out of the kraft paper and glued what was left over onto the Dark chocolate card base. Next I die cut my two states, OR for my husband and AZ for me :) Used The A-mazing Stamp Set (PTI) and These United States (PTI) for my sentiments. Layered with red cardstock and the states and white paper strip adhered with pop dots.

Here is the front:


and inside - love that sentiment!
 Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love this card! What a totally cool thing to show the states with a heart in the middle. Awwww! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this - so original! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so cute! What a clever idea! SO glad that you chose the CQC colors for your project this week!

    ReplyDelete